Magic good for helping your knitwear prevent out of shape



Do you worry your knitwear out of shape? Does your out-of-shape knitwear take you into embarrassed situation? In fact, most of you has such trouble: a new knitwear gets out of shape after washing several times. No exception of me. That really troubles me because a new knitwear has to be thrown away in a short time. But I dont want to give up knitwear as they are really pretty.
By accident, I finally found a magic good for helping my knitwear prevent out of shape. That is TPU elastic tape. Some people call it mobilon tape or framilon tape. 


Actually, TPU elastic tape has already be used in some clothes to prevent the clothes out of shape. But most manufacturers omit this material and process to cut cost.
See? This is my knitwear without TPU tape -- out of shape completely.

 

And this is another knitwear with TPU tape. When it hanged, the clothes will not be pulled by it self.




So, if you wanna buy a knitwear, choose one with TPU elastic tape.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

What’s the function of hanger loop in clothes?

Application of TPU elastic tape - Garments

Why Tpu elastic tape eco-friendly?